Wilmersburger - the vegan cheese-alternative. If vegans are looking for cheese they are looking for Wilmersburger because cheese is not vegan :)
Guacamole wraps with Wilmersburger
- lactose-free by nature
- free of palm oil
- by law preservative free
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 spring onion
- one firm tomato
- 1 tsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 pinch of (sea) salt
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- optional: fresh coriander and basil
- 1 tomato
- approx. 10 cm cucumber
- 2Wilmersburger Slices Chili
- 3-4 wraps (finished product)
- optional: fresh sprouts, pepper, corn
How it works
- Mesh the avocado flesh with a fork and mix it with the lemon or lime juice.
- Slice the spring onion into thin rings, dice the tomato and cucumber and mix it with the avocado. Season with salt und pepper.
- Slice the tomato. Cut the Wilmersburger Slices Chili into strips.
- Warm up the wraps according to instructions on the package, spread it with guacamole, and sprinkle it with the vegetables and Wilmersburger Slices Chili. Wrap it!
Rather not too spicy? You can also use the flavors Wilmersburger Slices Classic oder Wilmersburger Slices Queen-Style.