Wilmersburger - the vegan cheese-alternative. If vegans are looking for cheese they are looking for Wilmersburger because cheese is not vegan :)
Guacamole wraps with Wilmersburger
- lactose-free by nature
- free of palm oil
- by law preservative free
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 spring onion
- one firm tomato
- 1 tsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 pinch of (sea) salt
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- optional: fresh coriander and basil
How it works
- Mesh the avocado flesh with a fork and mix it with the lemon or lime juice.
- Slice the spring onion into thin rings, dice the tomato and cucumber and mix it with the avocado. Season with salt und pepper.
- Slice the tomato. Cut the Wilmersburger Slices Chili into strips.
- Warm up the wraps according to instructions on the package, spread it with guacamole, and sprinkle it with the vegetables and Wilmersburger Slices Chili. Wrap it!