Wilmersburger - the vegan cheese-alternative. If vegans are looking for cheese they are looking for Wilmersburger because cheese is not vegan :)
- lactose-free by nature
- free of palm oil
- by law preservative free
Dough for two round pizzas or one plate:
- 300 g flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 little onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 400 g chopped tomatoes (can)
- a pinch of sugar
How it works
- Mix all dough ingredients for preparing a smooth dough and let it rise at a warm place for approx. 45 min. (dough volume should become twice).
- Chop the onion and garlic and brown it in some oil, add the tomatoes and season it with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook slowly until the onion is soft.
- Preheat the oven to maximum heat (Bottom heat and circulating air oven at 275 °C).
- Mix Wilmersburger Pizza Shreds with soy cream.
- Slice the vegetables thinly.
- Roll the dough thinly, coat it with sauce and add the topping.
- Put the pizza in the oven on the lowest shelf and bake it for approx. 8 minutes.