Wilmersburger - the vegan cheese-alternative. If vegans are looking for cheese they are looking for Wilmersburger because cheese is not vegan :)
Potato gratin with Wilmersburger
- lactose-free by nature
- free of palm oil
- by law preservative free
For 3 to 4 persons:
- 500 g potatoes
- 350 ml soya cuisine
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- grease for the casserole
- 150 g Wilmersburger Pizza Shreds
How it works
- the potatoes and (if desired) slice them thinly – the thinner, the faster the gratin will be done.
- Grease a large casserole.
- Now lay the potato slices on top of each other, slighty displaced and season it with soy cream, salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg and thyme. Tasty: spread Wilmersburger Pizza Shreds between some potato layers.
- Mix Wilmersburger Pizza Shreds with the rest of the soy cream and put it onto the gratin.
- Bake at 200 °C for approx. 35 minutes.